Monday 2 October 2017

Survived Monday

Day 23





I survived Monday.  Not quite sure how so I'm unable to share, but I did.  Pretty happy with that considering how terrible I felt.  I can honestly tell you that physically by far yesterday was the worst I've felt since the accident 23 days ago (perhaps other than the initial impact).

My eyes are aching.  I can't breathe out of my nose.  It huts to breath in to achieve anything that remotely resembles a proper breath.  My neck hasn't been that painful until today.  I don't know how to describe it to you other than to say that it feels like someone has taken a baseball bat and whacked me at the back of the head with it.  Not to mention the sores in my dry mouth and the skin that's been rubbed off from the brace.  My neck seems abnormally swollen which means the brace is incredibly uncomfortable.

My head is thumping.  My legs, in particular my hips, ache like I would assume they are meant to at 99, not 43.  I'm not going to blog about how wonderful my life is and how grateful u am to be alive, I shouldn't have to, and those that know and love me know I would never decide to be full of self pity.  But I can't help it.  It's to the point I can't get comfortable sitting up, lying down.  Standing is the best option with the least snout of pain it's just Turing standing up all day.

A girlfriend called in to say hello as she was overseas when she heard the news.  Truth is I just wanted her back and thought this would be a good way to get her attention.  Turns out all I needed to do was buy a grand final ticket.  Go figure!

I guarantee tomorrow will be better and if not I'll be going back to hospital because I really do feel quite ill.

I didn't start EDMR.  Too much crazyvshit talk happening today by me.

To a much brighter day tomorrow and many more fabulous days ahead.

Your creatively insane blogger. 🕙

Donna Xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Today’s been one of those days, you know what I mean where you question everything and I can’t help but wonder why I’m still here, broke...