Wednesday 11 October 2017

Gift from an Angel

Day 31



Today I received a gift that reduced me beyond tears.  I was offered enough money to get my bike fixed and my clothes replaced.  I've never accepted any financial gift in all my life, it was uncomfortable and yet somewhat freeing at the same time.

Not a lot of words were spoken, just a promise to somehow pay If forward when I'm mentally & financially able.  I think anyone that knows me knows I will.  Somehow it will end up with someone that needs it more than me.  In the meantime I will use it for my bike and clothes and get myself well again.  

This will hopefully have me back in training in no time.  I'm sure it will make the healing process quicker.

Today won't be a long post like yesterday.  I'm feeling really unwell, physically & emotionally drained from the last two days. I'll check in again tomorrow but today I must rest. 

Donna Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today’s been one of those days, you know what I mean where you question everything and I can’t help but wonder why I’m still here, broke...