Monday 30 October 2017

Beginning to the End?


How would any of us really know when things are coming to an end?  I mean, stop and think about it for a second and how do we foresee the end to things in our lives, both good and bad?  How do we know when it's a good time to let something or someone go?  We don't really do we.  We often just let our emotions drive us to decide what's good (and not so good for us) but other than following our emotions how do we figure it out?  Is there really such hidden meaning behind everything?

Are some of us just bloody unlucky and cop our fair share of struggles, then perhaps enough for the person next to us too?  Is there any way we can tell.  People talk about being in tune with you body.  I've definately done that.  But what about having a true understanding of when it's time to make changes?  What drives that thought predominately with us.

I certainly haven't hidden behind a lot of my diagnoses and promote them pretty far & wide, always with a genuine hope that someone out there would benefit from reading my blog and hearing my story.  I think the hard park is having my story predominately written myself but the corporate world deciding, how, when, where ,why and what should be shared because it's just another story with some stiff joints to add to PTSD to make it sound better.

The battler.  Never contacted me to check incase the major newspaper story may have written it incorrectly.  At what point the corporate dollar become so important that real feelings, real hard work and just some good old compassion gets forgotten.  Business is so important that real lives, and real emotions don't even have to be considered.  I mean, why would they they have what they want.  Everyone gained something out of someone's sufferering.  Glad I could help so many better line their pockets.

I'm very tired, very sore and way too emotional.  I haven't sobbed this hard for a very long time.

Signing off
Donna Xo


2 comments:

  1. I know things are coming to an end, if I ask myself one question.

    Question: can I see this person, place etc never being in my life?

    Sometimes it’s yes, if that’s the case, it’s ending ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always the best advice Cheryl! Your the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Today’s been one of those days, you know what I mean where you question everything and I can’t help but wonder why I’m still here, broke...